Gentle, fun exercise for mums to be.
Keep fit, feel better and make new friends at Blooming Babies Aquanatal – a dedicated aqua-fitness class that’s designed especially for pregnant women.
Safe, fun and relaxing, it will help to prepare your body for childbirth, whilst boosting your wellbeing and alleviating stress. Suitable for non-swimmers, it utilises exercises in water to take the pressure off your limbs, providing welcome relief from the weight of pregnancy!
It’s also a great opportunity to get advice, support and information from a practising midwife, whilst sharing your experiences with other mums.
Blooming Babies Aquanatal classes are held in the pool at Nuffield Health in Harrogate and Guiseley.
We welcome all mums to be, from 12 weeks pregnant to when your baby arrives:
Monday 6.45pm - 7.30pm
Tuesday 10.30am - 11.15am
At Nuffield Health, Hornbeam Park Road, Harrogate, HG2 8RA.
Tuesday 6.30pm - 7.15pm
Tuesday 7.30pm - 8.15pm
Thursday 10.30am - 11.15am
At Nuffield Health, Otley Road, White Cross, Guiseley, Leeds, LS20 8LY.
The Headrow, Leeds
Wednesday 12.15pm - 13.00pm
At Leeds (The Light) Nuffield, Unit 21, The Light, The Headrow, Leeds LS1 8TL.
£40 for 5 classes or, from 35 weeks pregnant, individual classes available for £8 per class (Discounted rate for Nuffield members). Classes must be booked in advance.
The benefits of Aquanatal
All Blooming Babies Aquanatal classes are run by Annie, a practising midwife, qualified nurse and fully trained level 2 Aquanatal instructor.
Aquanatal is the perfect pregnancy exercise class. Whilst the water cushions your joints so you can exercise safely and comfortably, you will:
• Improve fitness and promote a sense of wellbeing
• Increase your cardio and boost your respiratory system
• Build stamina (invaluable during labour!)
• Feel more relaxed, to prepare for labour, birth and beyond
• Increase flexibility and endurance
• Develop balance and coordination
• Gain relief from swelling to your ankles and feet
• Boost serotonin levels to help improve your mood
• Meet other Blooming mums to be and make new friends